The Windmill, with its iconic building dating back to 1848, with fantastic gardens nestled within the countryside at St Peter.
The Windmill itself is unmistakably British and was built back in 1837. It was a working windmill until the 1960’s when it was converted in to an inn.
Every wedding is unique, and we believe your day should reflect this. As we only offer one wedding per day you can rest assured that you will be the sole focus of our attention on your special day. Taking care of all the finer details from your arrival to the last guest leaving, our events manager will be on hand to ensure your wedding runs effortlessly and seamlessly.
Now licensed for weddings in our upstairs tower and mill restaurant.
- Guaranteed to be the only wedding at The Windmill on the day
- Exclusive use of our upstairs mill restaurant for the ceremony
- Pre-wedding drinks on arrival
- Bespoke Marquee if required
- Wedding menus prepared by our talented chefs with the option to create your own menu
- Complimentary menu tasting for the couple
- Use of the whole grounds for your photos including the iconic Windmill by night
- A dedicated wedding coordinator to assist you with all your arrangements through to your wedding day.
- White table linen, cutlery & complimentary cake knife for you to keep.